How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

It's funny, because it's true

RWJ is fucking annoying... I think Oney and psychicpebble should get all of his subscribers. It's an awesome video, nice animation and it tells the truth about sucky ass youtube community (sorry for all of you guys who prefer YouTube over NG)

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

You did it again, Harry!

This is way better than the movie! I wouldn't have been so dissapointed when I left the movie, if they only had showed us this :D

Messed-Up Bible Stories 7 Messed-Up Bible Stories 7

It was god damn time!

At last someone showed the world how perverted Bible is. And let me tell you, this story is in it for real. Awesome stuff.

Samination responds:

Yeah, I wish I could have figured out a way to include what Noah did after he got off that boat. People would think so differently about him if they knew. xD

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Only one word is enough...

Epicness

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Awesome!

MindChamber's and FleckoGold's animations were best :D Other were kinda boring in my opinion. There is of course some better ones.

Feathers of Scrooge Feathers of Scrooge

Nice

I have seen a huge bunch of sick thing, but this...this beats them all! Good job, man!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

What a voice...

Graphics were ok, jokes were ok, voice acting was cool...Only thing is that I hated the voice of Zoey...

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Poor Harry :(

This video is the most disguisting and disturbing I've ever seen in my life (yes, I have seen the harlequin fetus picture, Meatspin and 2Girls1Cup). Made me feel sad. Anyway, I liked it and it make me feel like wanking.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Bloody good video, bloody good.

The graphics and plot ever seen on NG. The jokes were funnies around. Straigth to the favroites. "Bloody good album, bloody good. I heard Bono played guitar."

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Don't you dare mention that bitch in front of me!

I like the first one better. If you haven't seen first episode (lol, i dunno anyone who havent) you won't actually know why it's called "Prostitute" Mickey. Well, he have nice shoes, sure. This is nice animation anyway and it's including my favorite Disney character Goofy. (PLUS, there's Winnie the Pooh!)